NOTICE TO PATIENTS: This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk at the clinic location.
Since 1969, Acacia Network has been leaders in promoting recovery that is responsive to our communities' health and cultural needs. We pride ourselves in offering personalized care built on trust, respect, and dignity. Our staff is extremely dedicated to supporting each person to achieve a healthy, balanced lifestyle in a HEALTH NEIGHBORHOOD environment. Our licensed treatment centers accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most other insurance plans. With the new Affordable Care Act, Medicaid coverage is protected.
Fully Integrated Behavioral Health Right In Your Neighborhood
- Achieve recovery improving health and wellness
- Obtain stable and safe place to live
- Become active in meaningful daily activities, such as education and training, employment, family, and social activities
- Experience relationships and social networks that provide support, respect, friendship, and hope
Bilingual Services include:
- Adult Inpatient Detoxification
- Adult Short-term Substance Abuse Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Residential Substance Abuse treatment for Men, Women, and Women with Children, and Youth
- Residential Opioid Dependence Treatment
- Outpatient Opioid Dependence, Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Treatment
- Community Residences
- Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS)
- Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities