Acacia Network ensures its growth and sustainability through careful asset and services diversification. We utilize an array of revenue streams such as federal, state, local, foundation grants, fee for service arrangements, capitated arrangements, commercial insurance and financing from lending institutions. We maximize resources through economies of scale, standardization, stream lining, best practices, cross training, and strong leadership teams.
VIEW ACACIA’S FINANCIAL REPORTS
- ANHI-Acacia Network Housing, Inc.
- Acacia-Acacia Network, Inc.
- ACDP-Community Association of Progressive Dominicans, Inc.
- BASICS-Bronx Addiction Services Integrated Concepts Systems, Inc.
- EHCCI-East Harlem Council for Community Improvement, Inc.
- EHCCI MSC-East Harlem Multi Services, Inc.
- HUB-Hispanic Unidos De Buffalo, Inc.
- Loisaida-LoisAida, Inc.
- PASO-Promesa Administrative Services Organization, Inc.
- Promesa Foundation-Promesa Foundation, Inc.
- Promesa Inc-Puerto Rican Organization to Motivate, Enlighten and Serve Addicts, Inc.
- Promesa RHCF-Promesa Residential Healthcare Facility, Inc.
- Promesa HDFC-Promesa Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- South Bronx-South Bronx Community Management, Inc.